New TWA Hotel at JFK
I love to people watch so here’s some observations. Hope I make you laugh.
- Coins on the floor from all different countries. Future savings for next trip??
- An older man filling his carry on with 2 dozen Apple phones. Amazing, they all fit…
- People discreetly fixing wedgies after being frisked.
- Big brothers beating up little sisters as parents talk on their cell phones.
- Neon socks so neon you need sunglasses.
- Sniffing dogs.
- Thin TSA staff.
- Young TSA staff.
- Friendly TSA staff.
- Are you TSA staff’ed enough???
- Young French teens with bags filled with Reese’s Cocoa Puffs.
- People from Florida who don’t like Tr..
- And let me end with one last TSA item – people who smile and thank TSA staff after being frisked then turn and roll their eyes..
Happy Flying …………….