As Valentine’s Day is 4 short days away here are a few Feng Shui tips to spice up the bedroom. And for those disbelievers try one of the tips, but prepare yourself for magic.
- Have artwork that is romantic, coupled or with a theme of “2” in your bedroom. No singles or solitary pics of flowers, peoples, or any other entity. How I hate those pictures of solitary beach chairs. Get rid of them!!!!!!!!!!!
- Remove photos of kids, family, and friends in your boudoir. This is the spot for only pictures of the two of you.
- Keep your bedroom clean, free from clutter, dirty clothes, exercise equipment, televisions, computers, and the like. No kitty litter.
- Buy fresh sheets, luxurious bedding.
- Are your night stands paired? This is the next step…
Keep me posted on your results.