A few tips from the Norfolk Garden Newspaper.
- Ride a bike, walk, take public transport. Get exercise, use the car less.
- Drive an eco-friendly electric car or hybrid rather than gas powered.
- Plant a tree, bush, or flowers. These folks absorb carbon dioxide.
- One of the biggest carbon dioxide contributors is meat production. Eat meat only once a day. Meat production makes up 14-18% of carbon emissions in the world. This is five times more than all transportation vehicles.
- Get rid of plastics – cutlery, bags, bottles.
- Ditch straws – who needs them????
- Use items that you can use again and again.
Some easy steps to save our planet.