Gosh this is already the 4th week of this blog. Ugh! Are you getting sick of being inside?? Here’s a couple of ideas of things to do.
Are you in the mood to do mindless things?
- Amazon reviews – I can loose myself in these. Give it a try. Doing repetitive actions can help you forget, and don’t we need that today?
- Cleaning out email files. Great way to find that missing email you really need. Put on some music and sing. Great stress relief.
Here’s some interesting clips to view:
- For those space maniacs.. New footage from Apollo 13 https://www.space.com/17250-apollo-13-facts.html
- Flower enthusiast? Try the NY Botanical Garden web site. https://www.nybg.org/nybg-at-home/
- Kids would love this Boston Museum of Science butterfly web site https://www.mos.org/sites/dev-elvis.mos.org/files/docs/offerings/MOS_Watching_Butterflies_Guide_2015.pdf
And I promised exercise… Here’s my favorite. Miranda Esmonde White doing Classical Stretch. 10 minutes of pure stress relief via stretching. I promise you’ll want to do this daily. Everyday at 4:30 p.m. on the Classical Stretch Face Book Page. Can’t do 4:30? Just pick another previous session.
Keep to a routine, keep focused and busy.
And remember this is only temporary.