My daughter sent me this cartoon several months ago and want to share it with those who read my blogs. It is my philosophy on life.
Travel is everything to me and am grateful to have had many passion filled experiences with my adventures.
Will be leaving Virginia soon. Sadly was unable to visit many of the spots on my Virginia bucket list. If you get to any of the places listed below let me know your thoughts. Still trying to figure out how to access the comment page but am working on it. Here’s the missing places:
- Fox Wire Farm – they have tours of their Alpacas. Google them.
- Monticello – Thomas Jefferson’s abode.
- Highland – President Monroe’s Home, next door to Monticello.
- Westmoreland County, Virginia – Stratford Hall.
- Chincoteague Wildlife Center – wild horses – boat ride.
- Anything Washington D.C.