Decided to explore more of Idaho and Bear World was recommended. On my way found several other spots along I-15 North where adult folks and families can explore.
- Exit 63 Caribou National Forest – great place for hikers
- Exit 67 Fort Hall Museum – in Pocatello takes you back to the world of trappers, and explorers. Great kid visit.
- Exit 69 Museum of Natural History -state natural history museum on the grounds of the University of Idaho, Pocatello.
- Exit 80 The Shoshone-Bannock Casino and Tribal Museum – the cleanest casino I’ve ever visited. The Camas Sports Grill had a variety of reasonably priced, tasty selections, with friendly servers. While no wins here for me it was a fun visit. On the day of my visit the Tribal Museum was closed, call for hours.
- Exit 93 – The Potato Museum
- Exit 309 – Viet Nam Memorial – Lest we forget..
- Exit 310 – Historic Idaho Falls – what a beautiful spot. The River Walk along the falls hosts unforgettable views with colorful flowers, and restaurants/shops are nearby.
- Exit 322 Jefferson County lists a TV and Pioneer Museum – another option to explore as well as Squealers Fun Park which offers miniature golf, go karts, and rock climbing.
Much to do on the way..but the bears await!