My phone was stolen/lost in Venice and today the Verizon rep informed me that my pictures from the trip were gone. My phone was not set up appropriately for back ups. Lesson learned, check your phone!
So, instead of dull pictureless blogs will merely do an itinerary of this trip. Hopefully, my new spankin’ red Iphone will do the deed as I travel through NYC>England>Scotland>Norway>Iceland in the next trip…
Here’s the itinerary from this trip..
- Milan to Lake Como – possibly one of the most beautiful spots in the world. No wonder George Clooney built a home there. He was the last one allowed to build. Now, most of the villas and mansions are owned by russian oligarchs.
- Lugano -Swiss/Italian mix, capivating..
- Lucerne – chocolates and watches. Lake Pilatus mountain ride amazing, however, clouds covered the mountain view
- Neuschwanstien Castle – what views and tour Ludwig’ s boyhood home across the street – Castle Hohenschwangau. Spectacular!
- Passion Play – 5 hours of performance. Continues thru early October.
- Salzburg – The Von Trapp Family’s home, as well as Mozart’s birthplace.
- Vienna – scenic and impressive
- Murano and Venice – you have to visit to believe it!
- Milan – fashion capital of the world