Recently, sean hannity of fox news, was trying to support the orange prez by showing him as a victim rather than a law breaker, however, with this line up of investigations believe he was unable.
The list of investigations include:
- Trump’s Russia scandal
- Russian interference in U.S. elections to assist Trump
- The controversy surrounding the Trump inaugural fund
- Alleged Emoluments clause violations
- Trump’s hidden tax returns
- Improper gifts Trump allegedly received
- Post-defeat election interference
- Trump bringing classified materials to Mar-a-Lago
- The Jan. 6 attack and efforts to overturn the 2020 election
- Trump using military aid to extort Ukraine
- Trump’s “hush money” controversies
- Trump’s dubious pardons
- Trump’s dubious fundraising operation
- Trump’s alleged real estate fraud
There are so many legal issues he’s running out of lawyers who will defend him. And since he’s notorious for not paying lawyers, the lawyer he acquired for the Mar-a-Lago investigation asked for $3 million up front before taking the case. The money the lawyer received was from tr’s “dubious fundraising operation,” so could this be a potential lawsuit for the lawyer taking that money??
The plot thickens.