As Valentine’s Day is 4 short days away here are a few Feng Shui tips to spice up the bedroom. And for those disbelievers try one of the tips, but prepare yourself for magic.
- Have artwork that is romantic, coupled or with a theme of “2” in your bedroom. No singles or solitary pics of flowers, peoples, or any other entity. How I hate those pictures of solitary beach chairs. Get rid of them!!!!!!!!!!!
- Remove photos of kids, family, and friends in your boudoir. This is the spot for only pictures of the two of you.
- Keep your bedroom clean, free from clutter, dirty clothes, exercise equipment, televisions, computers, and the like. No kitty litter.
- Buy fresh sheets, luxurious bedding.
- Are your night stands paired? This is the next step…
Keep me posted on your results.
Are you shaking your head? Well, since we started with a question, let’s continue..
What does Feng Shui mean?
Feng Shui means wind and water. It is the art of creating energy through object placement for change.
What does it do?
By placing objects in certain areas of your home or business it allows chi, energy, to enhance the area for change to occur.
Where did it begin?
China, about 6,000 years ago.
What is it based on?
The Bagua, which analyzes the energy of spaces.
Here are a few suggestions to test the process..
- Clear out your wallet of old receipts and other junk, or better yet purchase a deep red colored wallet. Have your finances improved?
- Get rid of dead plants in the home, bonsai, and cactus. Replace with rounded leaf plants or those with leaves pointing upward, e.g. peace plant. Once live flowers fade, toss them and get new or purchase quality silk flowers. How’s the family harmony level now?
- Declutter the home, keep it immaculately clean. Are good things moving into those new spaces?
- Always shut the bathroom door, keep the toilet seat down, and place a mirror on the outside bathroom door. Watch for financial changes.
- Bedroom – remove pictures of old beaus, past relationships and only have pictures of those who sleep in the boudoir in the boudoir. Are you a happier couple?
Intrigued, want to learn more? Start with this web site. Her tips will change you life.
Purchase her book: Feng Shi To the Rescue By Carol M. Olmstead, FSIA
available through the web site.
And watch the results change your life.